[Ambassadors] Workshop about Linux in Dharan, Nepal -- Help! wanted

Tushar Neupaney tushar.neupaney at gmail.com
Thu Jul 10 12:16:08 UTC 2008

Hi folks,

I got to manage a projector, big hall and some presenters too.

We have 4 of them coming from Kathmandu. They are involved in OLPC and also
some are from Ubuntu LOCO team.

Anyone Fedora team are warmly welcome. Folks from SAARC region please take
this as a great oppertunity. This event can help us develop powerful Linux
community in South-Asia.

I can manage the followings for anyone interested:

-- Stay and Fooding

For transport my budget is really less. I cannot pay sorry. But if someone
is really interested I can suggest travel plans that will help them.

Wishes,
Tushar.