[Ambassadors] thinking about the mentor program

Sarbartha Sengupta oxygenforu88 at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 10 14:31:45 UTC 2008

susmit,
I am sarbartha from RCCIIT Beliaghata, Kolkata. My friend Dipanjan is also ambassador of fedora. As you know he and me approached to our college principle about this mentro programme.
Our principle is quie interested to allow our student for this kind of project. But he wants a offitial mail from any fedora member except us (as we r student of this college) so u please
send a mail for this project to anirban.mukharjee at rcciit.in and pls send a carbon copy of that mail to us at oxygenforu88 at yahoo.com and chakraborty.dipanjan at gmail.com thus we can approach again after sending your mail.

Thanks a lot,
Sarbartha