[Ambassadors] thinking about the mentor program

mak mahayalamkhan at gmail.com
Fri Jul 11 16:06:49 UTC 2008

2008/7/10 Ahsan <ahsan.jnl at gmail.com>:

> Dear fellow ambassadors,
>
> Here in Bangladesh, i think many students from my univ specially, will
> volunteer to work in FEDORA... If only some mentoring system was there...
> some kind of tutorial and read mes on how to start and some mentors to
> oversee/suggest the interested persons ....
>
> Hoping to get some positive answers :)

I'm extremely sorry, I missed this thread. We do have plenty of traffic in
Fedora-Ambassador list. That's why I use to check mails under
Fedora-Ambassador label (in my Gmail) once in a day or two.

As being a Fedora Ambassador in Bangladesh, it would've been me to answer
first for Ahsanur Rashid. My apologies.

Hello Mr. Ahsanur Rashid,
I'm very much excited to hear that you (and your friends) want to volunteer
for FEDORA (let's say Fedoraproject). I'll love to help you in this regard,
I can arrange an event for this at your Canteen or at my office (can be
convert into a mid-size gathering facility for 10 person).

We have had arranged "Fedora 9 Release Party at FREPD Auditorium near
Pallasy Crossing" withing walking distnce from your University. You might
haven't notice various Bangladeshi Mailing List.

Anyway, please let us know if we can arrange something for you after your
term finals.

--
Regards
mak