[Ambassadors] Reminder: North American Ambassadors meeting tonight!

Greg Dekoenigsberg gdk at redhat.com
Tue Jul 15 13:58:23 UTC 2008

Hello, North American ambassadors.  Please be sure to make tonight's
meeting.

When:	9pm Eastern US time

Where:	#fedora-meeting, irc.freenode.net

Why:	To figure out how ambassadors can have maximum impact in
 	North America.  How should we be spending our time?  LUG
 	outreach?  Government outreach?  College recruiting?
 	Burning CDs?  A short update on North American events,
 	followed by an open discussion, followed, I hope, by
 	a list of actionable work items.

--g