[Ambassadors] thinking about the mentor program

ankit govil ankit.18.govil at gmail.com
Tue Jul 15 18:23:24 UTC 2008

hi friends,
I would suggest that in think fedora is never short of project its just how
we begin.If we mentor a student a student in college for 2 years and ask him
to mentor his mates for later years this way a long lasting chain can be
developed.
Moreover, certificates is something which every students appreciate as it
improves students resume.I think this way it will work in India where
students wants to shift to Linux but don't have right guidance to help them
out. Moreover ambassdors can conduct some training session in their region
to promote fedora.
Regards,
Ankit Govil