[Ambassadors] FAD EMEA 2008 - Help us improve!

Sandro "red" Mathys red at fedoraproject.org
Thu Jul 17 05:51:12 UTC 2008

Hi all!

I was shortly speaking about this on the IRC meeting last night, but to
reach the EMEA people who were not able to attend and as a little
reminder to those who were participating, I'll say a few words here on
the list too.

This only affects you, if you're living within EMEA and actually plan to
attend the FAD EMEA 2008.

We need your feedback in order to make this a great event:
Tell us
- what you liked/didn't like about the last FAD EMEA (not to compare
with FAD at LinuxTag, IMHO).
- in what this city should take place. Basel and Amsterdam are in
discussion already. Add your name to the list or add another city if you
want.
- what duration is best for you. Last year, it went from Friday evening
(dinner) to Sunday morning (travel back after breakfast).
- if you have a topic to discuss at the event. Please note, that we're
very limited in time.
- if you have an idea for lodging in one of the cities we might choose
or if you have any idea how to save more money on this.
- what sort of fun/fringe events you'd like to see or how you liked them
last year.
- what you think about food. Was it ok like last year? Do you wish to
taste some local specialities of the city/country where the event takes
place?
- whatever else comes to your mind.

Now, the mailinglist is ok to discuss this. But actually, we'd prefer if
you state your opinions on the according page:
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FAD/FADEMEA2008

Especially as for the city to choose, we'd need your name on the list on
the page. same goes for the attendees.

Thanks for your help!

Regards
red