[Ambassadors] REMINDER: EMEA Ambassador Meeting this Wednesday !

Max Spevack mspevack at redhat.com
Mon Jul 21 16:15:07 UTC 2008

On Tue, 15 Jul 2008, Fabian Affolter wrote:

> This mail is a reminder for the monthly ambassadors meeting for all
> ambassadors from the EMEA region.  Of course all other ambassadors are
> invited, too.

One of the questions asked me at this meeting was for a breakdown of
what percentage of LinuxTag expenses were spent on different categories.
Here you go:

Lodging         50%
Swag            40%
Travel		7%
Food & Drinks   3%

The total budget for LinuxTag was $20,000 USD

----

In an ideal world, I think it would have been more like:

Lodging         50%
Swag            35%
Travel		10%
Food & Drinks   5%