[Ambassadors] North American ambassadors: new tasks page

Clint Savage herlo1 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 21 19:40:04 UTC 2008

On Mon, Jul 21, 2008 at 1:25 PM, Clint Savage <herlo1 at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Mon, Jul 21, 2008 at 1:16 PM, Greg Dekoenigsberg <gdk at redhat.com> wrote:
>>
>> Hello folks.  A simple page for tracking our todo items and weekly agenda
>> here:
>>
>> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Ambassadors/NorthAmerica
>>
>> So, you North American ambassadors, feel free to fill it up for tomorrow's
>> meeting.  ;)
>>
> Greg,
>
> David and I have been working feverishly on the agenda.  Its already
> taking shape here.
>
> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Ambassadors/Meetings/2008-07-22
>
> Seems to me most of the Ambassador stuff is here and that page is just
> extra.  Sorry if I'm stepping on toes.
>
> Clint

I guess I should clarify what I mean.  The general Ambassador meeting
stuff is all kept here:

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Ambassadors/Meetings

And links and everything are already set up there for NA Ambassadors.
We have our meetings times listed, etc, here.  Like I said, I hope
that's okay.

Cheers,

Clint