[Ambassadors] Chaos Communications Congress 2008: 25C3

Jens Kühnel fedora at jens.kuehnel.org
Wed Jul 23 13:14:14 UTC 2008

Robert M. Albrecht schrieb:
> Hi,
Moin,

> this years, as every year, the spaceship FairyDust
> (http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bild:Wp_zelt_mit_rakete.JPG) will arrive
> in Berlin / Germany and opens the Chaos Communications Congress
> (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chaos_Communication_Congress).
> Chaos Communications Congress is the worlds largest hacking congress,
> lasting 4 days around the clock and estimated 4500 people.
> Do we want to be present with Fedora ? The call for papers is open too:
> http://events.ccc.de/congress/2008/

I will be there anyway (as always). But I can not help too much with the
booth.

> an unusal booth, unlike Linuxtag. The average visitor is highly skilled,
> often very political, often a bit strange :-)
Ohh, yes!! :-)

> Fedora Embedded, One Laptop per Child, Hacking Contest, ... something
> like that.
No Hacking contest!!! This will kick you out of the congress!!
OLPC and Fedora Embedded can be interessing.

> If someone has no idea on the congress, some pictures from last year:
> http://events.ccc.de/congress/2007/Photo_Documentation/index.html
No photo can show you the feeling of the Congress! :-)
It is an event unlike every else you ever did!

CU @ the hack-center :-)
Jens