[Ambassadors] Utah Open Source Conference 2008

Clint Savage herlo1 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 23 16:05:46 UTC 2008

>> While not exactly local I'd love to go. The website still has no
>> details under lodging and I haven't given a lot of thought to
>> arrangements. Is there a place to stay not requiring a car to get
>> around?
>> Or any suggestions for ambassadors without corporate budgets to help
>> cut corners? :)
>>
>> John

A car would be pretty good suggestion.  There are no hotels within
walking distance (at least not in August when temperatures hover
around 100) of the venue.  However, we're working on shuttle service
to and from the event as well as to any extracurricular events too.
There will be plenty of parking at the college.