[Ambassadors] Planning F10 Release Events

Francesco Ugolini fugolini at fedoraproject.org
Sun Jul 27 15:27:32 UTC 2008

This is an invite to everyone, especially local meetings' chairs,
local groups coordinators to help FAmSCo planning F10 Release Events
adding this topic in your Agenda (e.g. IRC meetings).

Your collaboration is important because you know better than anyone
else what is better for your local area, in that way FAmSCo is here to
hear from you what you need and what you want to see for the next F10
Release Events.

I know those aren't BIG events, but they are designed to cover the
"entire planet", so it would be helpful to be able to organize such
events in most of the country (see the Members country list to have an
idea).

Hoping to give you more infos soon and waiting to read your feedbacks
from this list or from IRC meetings (I'll try to cover most of them,
or I'll read the log)

Best regards

Francesco Ugolini