[Ambassadors] EUROPE: CDs, Shirts and Stickers

ElectroMech electromech at electromech.info
Mon Jul 28 13:40:38 UTC 2008

Hi All,

I am new to this list.

But, would like to share,  I found some source in India, can get 500 dvd at
Rs. 4000.00 only with os written.

We are participating one International event at India, State - Gujarat ,
City Ahmedabad. , off course to promote Fedora.

We will distribute 500 Fedora 9 dvd as a KIT.

I found this source still searching the dvd stickers or print on dvd or cd.

Any body interested let me know. ( specially in India ).

2008/7/28 David Nielsen <gnomeuser at gmail.com>

> Den 28. jul. 2008 11.22 skrev Indrayana MB. <indrayana.mb at gmail.com>:
>
>> Dear Harish Pillay,
>>
>> I'm from Indonesia, can we ask you to provide the CD and/or DVD for our
>> community events?
>> Which will be held at Jakarta in October or November 2008.
>>

> If F10 keeps on schedule then release is ultimo October, it would be lovely
> if it could be timed so you had F10 media to hand out instead of the aging
> F9. i don't know how long shipping and pressing cds will take but the
> advantage of showing off our latest and greatest seems overwhelming at least
> for a community event.

Nilesh Vaghela
ElectroMech
Redhat Channel Partner and Training Partner
16, Sun Rise complex,
Nr. Mansi cross Road,
Satellite Rd, Ahmedabad
25, The Emperor, Fatehgunj, Baroda.