[Ambassadors] Custom printed USB flash drives for schwag/sale

Karlie Robinson karlie_robinson at webpath.net
Tue Jul 29 22:42:13 UTC 2008

Why not just do stickers?
Print up a bunch of, version independent ones and use them whenever you
want.

Something like http://www.dometag.com/

Then if you really want to get fancy, a Kingston Data traveler is
designed to accept a customizing label.  In fact when you buy one, the
side with the metal label hardly stays in it's little recess.  It's
suppose to come out.

~Karlie