[Ambassadors] (no subject)

Nayyar Ahmad nayyares at gmail.com
Thu Jul 31 06:38:22 UTC 2008

Welcome Samuel, i get very happy whenever see some one joining Fedora
Ambassadors group from my part of the world ... :)

I am Fedora Ambassador from Mozambique, i would love to help you in Fedora
promotional stuff... keep in touch

Cheers

2008/7/29 Samuel Teyemensah <tymensk at yahoo.com>

> Hi, I just now a fedora ambassador.
>

> I am planning a seminar in my community to introduce fedora to the people.
>
> How do I get some of the live cds for distribution.
>
> I have been able to convert some friends and school mates of mine to the
> side of fedora. However, we are still using fedora 7 because internet
> connections in my area are not so good, making it difficult to download
> fedora 9. Some should help. I am in Ghana- West Africa.

Nayyar Ahmad
RHCE (ID:804006858622745)
Skype: nayyares
Blog: nayyares.blogspot.com