[Ambassadors] How a company may help FedoraProject ?

Jonathan Basse jbasse at fedoraproject.org
Tue May 6 08:23:47 UTC 2008

Hello there,

Beside my role of TAM for Red Hat one of my customer came with the following
question on my @fedoraproject.org address.

As I am not really sure how to deal with that any advice would be much
appreciate !

as we disscussed, I'm very intressed to hear how company's can best help the
community.

What lack the Fedora Community to be more successfull in producing a rock
solid Linux Distribution, As foundation for Red Hat Enterprise Linux?

I d'like to make a proposal how we can give the community somthing back

thx for your feedback mike"

Thanks a lot in advance !

Jonathan Basse <jbasse at fedoraproject.org>
Belgium Fedora Ambassador
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/JonathanBasse
8950 BC80 1B18 41F3 52B7  F8D9 6225 2536 608A EEE9