[Ambassadors] Linuxtag slides: now in english & german

Robert M. Albrecht romal at fedoraproject.org
Wed May 21 20:40:28 UTC 2008


Hi,

thanks for the feedback.

Version 2 is online, including the english translation.

www.romal.de/files/FedoraHowToParticipateEnglish.pdf
www.romal.de/files/FedoraHowToParticipateEnglish.odp
www.romal.de/files/FedoraHowToParticipate.pdf
www.romal.de/files/FedoraHowToParticipate.odp

More suggestions ?

cu romal

www.romal.de
blog.romal.de


Robert M. Albrecht schrieb:
> Hi,
> 
> sorry, I forgot to change the subject, so non-german speakers could miss 
> them.
> 
> cu romal
> 
> www.romal.de
> blog.romal.de
> 
> 
> Robert M. Albrecht schrieb:
>> Hi,
>>
>> a quick translation, may be bad english, but should be readable:
>>
>> http://www.romal.de/files/FedoraHowToParticipateEnglish.pdf
>> http://www.romal.de/files/FedoraHowToParticipateEnglish.odp
>>
>> cu romal
>>
>> www.romal.de
>> blog.romal.de
>>
>>
>> Luca Foppiano schrieb:
>>> On Wed, 2008-05-21 at 17:56 +0200, Robert M. Albrecht wrote:
>>>> Hi,
>>>>
>>>> I have a workshop on Linuxtag (45 minutes, introduction into 
>>>> buildung RPMs) and would be glad, if someone would review my slides.
>>>>
>>>> www.romal.de/files/FedoraHowToParticipate.pdf
>>>> www.romal.de/files/FedoraHowToParticipate.odp
>>>>
>>>> Any errors found ? Suggestions ? Improvements ?
>>>
>>> I don't know German, as far as I understand it seems good :)
>>> I love photos used to change topic. :)
>>>
>>> After linuxtag, can you provide also a English version?  ;-)
>>>
>>> Luca
>>
>> -- 
>> Fedora-ambassadors-list mailing list
>> Fedora-ambassadors-list at redhat.com
>> https://www.redhat.com/mailman/listinfo/fedora-ambassadors-list
> 
> -- 
> Fedora-ambassadors-list mailing list
> Fedora-ambassadors-list at redhat.com
> https://www.redhat.com/mailman/listinfo/fedora-ambassadors-list




More information about the ambassadors mailing list