[Ambassadors] Contribute to build Wiki Articles

Randika Rathugama randika at randika.com
Tue Nov 4 15:14:13 UTC 2008

2008/11/4 Paul W. Frields <stickster at gmail.com>

> On Tue, Nov 04, 2008 at 07:07:35PM +0530, Randika Rathugama wrote:
> > Dear Ambassadors,
> >
> > Recently I started a "Wiki" project for collaborative writing. [
> > http://www.developerwiki.org]
> >
> > There we have created a category for System Administration > Linux
> (Fedora)
> > <http://www.developerwiki.org/wiki/Category:Linux_%28Fedora%29>and I'm
> > planing to start some how-tos, articles under this category, if this
> works
> > we can build a better article repository for fedora on DeveloperWiki,
> which
> > can be update anytime by anyone. (I think I shouldn't explain how "wiki"
> > works to you guys :D )
> >
> > It's highly appreciate if you can contribute and help to build this wiki.
>
> Is there a reason why you don't want to do this on the Fedora wiki
> itself, helping the Documentation team as you do it?

Hi Paul,

Yeah I'm agree with you. I know DeveloperWiki Project is not only for "Linux
(Fedora)", there are many areas that we going to address here. Anyway
developerwiki is not the only site where people can find fedora aticles. And
also "fedora wiki" also not the only place where we can find fedora
articles. This is just another addition for* Fedora Wikis*.

And also this site is very new to the internet, ( still its in development
). Most of our contributors are from Sri Lanka, so DeveloperWiki will be
able to spread the word "Fedora" to the Sri Lankan community.