[Ambassadors] Contribute to build Wiki Articles

Rafael Gomes linux.rafa at gmail.com
Tue Nov 4 22:12:25 UTC 2008

You can make link between wikis. This way we can keep information
centralized in our wiki.

In Brazil, about news, we are trying put every news about Brazilian Fedora
Project in our portal, this way we can show a only one "face" to users.

On Tue, Nov 4, 2008 at 1:01 PM, Mathieu Bridon (bochecha) <
bochecha at fedoraproject.org> wrote:

> > Yeah I'm agree with you. I know DeveloperWiki Project is not only for
> > "Linux
> > (Fedora)", there are many areas that we going to address here. Anyway
> > developerwiki is not the only site where people can find fedora aticles.
> > And
> > also "fedora wiki" also not the only place where we can find fedora
> > articles. This is just another addition for* Fedora Wikis*.
>
> And each one of those wikis have duplicated informations, contradictory
> how-tos, ...
>
> It is *much* easier to keep a documentation consistent, available for
> everyone, up-to-date, etc. if it is in *one* place.
>
> Regards,

> Mathieu Bridon (bochecha)
> French Fedora Ambassador

Rafael Gomes