[Ambassadors] FAMSCo nominations

Max Spevack mspevack at redhat.com
Wed Nov 5 13:39:54 UTC 2008

Hi Ambassadors,

The Fedora election season is coming up soon.

Currently, it is the nomination time for Fedora Ambassadors Steering
Committee.

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Ambassadors/SteeringCommittee/Election/2008Nominations

You are welcome to nominate yourself, or to nominate someone else.
However, if you nominate someone else, you should make sure that the
person actually wants to be nominated, and that the person is willing to
fill out the information on the page.

If there are any questions, please post them to this thread.

There is no "quota" on the various locations that FAMSCo membes should
be from, though I think that having people from North America, Latin
America, and Europe on FAMSCo this year has been a good thing, overall,
and I hope that we have a diverse membership after the election as well.

Nominations are open from 28 October through 3 December, 2008. The
elections will take place 7 December through 20 December, 2008.

For information about the other Fedora elections, go here:
 	https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Elections