[Ambassadors] Q4 (December - February) Ambassadors budget

Max Spevack mspevack at redhat.com
Wed Nov 5 16:15:22 UTC 2008

Hi all,

In the next week or so, I'd like to begin the process of finalizing the
budget for events and Ambassadors in Q4 (December, January, and
February).

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FedoraEvents

North America, EMEA, and Asia are pretty full already -- thank you for
everyone who got your events added to the page.

However, the LATAM (Central & South America) region is empty.  Rodrigo,
is there anything we need to add for those months, or is that a quiet
period in your region?

--Max