[Ambassadors] Contribute to build Wiki Articles

Danishka Navin danishka at gmail.com
Thu Nov 6 04:59:11 UTC 2008

On Thu, Nov 6, 2008 at 10:23 AM, lankanet <lankanet at slt.lk> wrote:

> Dear Danushka,
>
> People believes ubuntu is Linux and aren't aware of the term distro!
> Tharaka
>
> Kelaniya Pradeshiya sabha? when there's something in near Kelaniya area
> please inform me. I would like to participate. :-)

Yes, Kelaniya Pradeshiya Sabha :)

actually we are running more than 55 workshop from 2008 October onwards.
it is conducting myself and one official from Dept of Local Gov;.
And this will cover all the local authorities in Western Province (already
completed the Colombo District ).

PS:
Now (6th Nov) Watthala PS and Waththa Urban Council program in progress.

> A little contribution:
> http://si.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ltsp
>
> Tharaka

Danishka Navin