[Ambassadors] [Fwd: [FOSDEM] FOSDEM 2009: Call for devrooms, stands and lightning talks]

Max Spevack mspevack at redhat.com
Fri Nov 7 11:12:21 UTC 2008

On Thu, 6 Nov 2008, Gerold Kassube wrote:

>> FOSDEM is probably the most developer-oriented Free and Opensource
>> conference, taking place in Brussels, Belgium on Saturday 7 and
>> Sunday 8 February 2009. Apart from having many invited speakers, the
>> conference offers developer rooms, stands and lightning talks to
>> projects from the Free and Opensource community. We hereby welcome
>> proposals from projects to participate in organizing a devroom,
>> manning a stand or holding a lightning talk.

Is Frederic Hornain taking care of this, or should I do it?  Frederic,
are you around?

Also, the FOSDEM organizers offered me a talk in the main track, which
also means that my travel and hotel will be paid for by FOSDEM.

It would be nice if we could know by January 1 who is going to attend
FOSDEM, so that we can plan accordingly for budget, and hopefully help
out with the hotel prices.

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FedoraEvents/FOSDEM/FOSDEM2009

--Max