[Ambassadors] thinking about 2009

Max Spevack mspevack at redhat.com
Mon Nov 10 12:44:59 UTC 2008

Hello Ambassadors,

With the FAmSCo election coming up in a few weeks, I think it is worth
having a discussion about what FAmSCo's mission should be for the coming
year, the ways FAmSCo is useful, and the places that it needs to
improve.

Please share your thoughts on any of the following topics.

(1) Do you like the "regional accountability" model that we are trying
to create for Ambassadors?  This means having recognized leaders in each
part of the world who are responsible for making sure that Ambassadors
in that region get the resources that they need?

(2) Are the regional IRC meetings useful for organizing events and
getting things done?  Does this model mean that FAmSCo is not needed for
event organization?

(3) What do you think FAmSCo should focus on?

(4) How can FAmSCo do a better job of serving you or your region?

Thanks,
Max