Fwd: [Ambassadors] Funding for Fedora 10 Release Event in Imphal

Fri Nov 14 04:37:21 UTC 2008

Hi Rishikesh,

I took a quick look at the page and it doesn't contain too much details
about the event.

Would it be possible for you share more details about the event. I do
not have the budget request that you have put forward at hand. Can you
send it across again please ? And, I'd require offlist (of course) the
means by which you would like to have the monies.

Regards,
Sankarshan