[Ambassadors] APAC Ambassadors Meeting outcome.

susmit shannigrahi thinklinux.ssh at gmail.com
Sun Nov 16 04:38:35 UTC 2008

1. APAC ambasadors will meet on 2nd Sunday of Each month, 3rd Sunday as Reserve.

2.. http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Chendra promised to coordinate
an IRC meet of fedora Indonesia. So that we can collate the  efforts
at fedora-id. They have a forum here [1]

3. YuanYijun from china said they have no fedora specific event at
china , though they have a number of forums[2][3] and healthy traffic.
Their mailing list is on google groups[4]. Have to see if there is any
official list, if not then to create one.

4. Rishikesh is having a release event
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FedoraEvents/ReleaseParty/F10/Nepal.

5. We are having Fedora release event in Manipur.
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FedoraEvents/ReleaseParty/F10/Manipur

[1] http://forum.fedora.or.id/
[2] http://groups.google.com/group/szlug
[3] http://www.beijinglug.org/en/index.php