[Ambassadors] APAC Ambassadors Meeting outcome.

Yuan Yijun bbbush.yuan at gmail.com
Sun Nov 16 05:36:45 UTC 2008

2008/11/16 susmit shannigrahi <thinklinux.ssh at gmail.com>:

> 3. YuanYijun from china said they have no fedora specific event at
> china , though they have a number of forums[2][3] and healthy traffic.
> Their mailing list is on google groups[4]. Have to see if there is any
> official list, if not then to create one.
>

> [2] http://groups.google.com/group/szlug
> [3] http://www.beijinglug.org/en/index.php
> [4] http://groups.google.com/group/fedora-cn

Hi, Susmit

I (hers) might have not said it more clear, [2] and [3] are LUG, not
fedora specific. [4] is our mailing list and this one is healthy. Why
do you want an "official" one? How's your "official" list look like?

Our forum is actually [6] and my wiki page is [7]. Thanks!

[6] http://bbs.fedora-zh.org
[7] http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Bbbush

--
bbbush ^_^