[Ambassadors] How do you enforce someone to work on something?

JoergSimon jsimon at fedoraproject.org
Sun Nov 16 11:37:05 UTC 2008

Dear Yuan,

I don´t like to enforce someone - this leads in the wrong direction and i will fight that!

We discussed related things on FAD 08 and the best idea so far - is, use the existing "informal Mentors" for guiding new Contriubutors.
This can happen, maybe with the suggested Classroom for new Ambassadors - please have a look at my presentation from FAD08 - maybe you can enhance some points on it http://jsimon.fedorapeople.org/fad08.pdf

Strategie can only done in close connection with all other Groups within Fedora - and Ambassadors are responsible to work on the Strategie as well. FAmSCo´s first duty, in my eyes, is to listen to the community and catch good ideas and improve this ideas and give them the right direction.

Regards Joerg

--
Joerg (kital) Simon
jsimon at fedoraproject.org
http://kitall.blogspot.com
Key Fingerprint:
3691 0989 2DCA 58A2 8D1F 2CAC C823 558E 5B5B 5688