[Ambassadors] About Fedora Contribution and probation

gnu boi gnu.boi at gmail.com
Sun Nov 16 15:41:35 UTC 2008

Hi Everybody,
I am Ujjwol Lamichhane <https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Ujjwol>. In the
fedora wiki it is written that,
*------------
For the first 30 days, the status of a newbie Ambassador will be "on
probation", during which time they have a chance to prove themselves to the
group by contributing to the project.
-------------------
*What does contributing here means? And in Fedora 10 Release Party in
Kathmandu, i am giving presentation on fedora 10's features, and giving
fedora 10 release news to local news media, blogging on fedora 10 on my
blog, also writing article in local magazine of nepal open-source community,
FOSS Nepal. Will this task makes me permanent ambassador not "on probation".
I have really contributed to fedora since long time. Showing fedora in
Software Freedom and also promoted it in my college. And if is there any
thing i can do to contribute to fedora, please let me know. and also tell
about probation also..

Thanks
Everybody