[Ambassadors] Improving Ambassador Membership, Mentoring, Measurabilty.

Francesco Ugolini fugolini at fedoraproject.org
Sun Nov 16 21:07:39 UTC 2008

2008/11/16 JoergSimon <jsimon at fedoraproject.org>:
> Hi Ambassadors,
>
> yesterday i could share my thoughts about improving the Ambassador Membership
> Experience.
> http://jsimon.fedorapeople.org/fad08.pdf
>
> Today we touched the Topic certain times again -  and the Idea to give
> a "Ambassador Classroom" to teach new Ambassadors and answer their questions
> once a month, seems attractive. What do you think, would it make sence to try
> this out and offer this in the "Ambassador Welcome Message" that new
> sponsored Ambassadors get?
>
> Regards Joerg
>
> --
> Joerg (kital) Simon
> jsimon at fedoraproject.org
> http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/JoergSimon
> http://kitall.blogspot.com
> Key Fingerprint:
> 3691 0989 2DCA 58A2 8D1F 2CAC C823 558E 5B5B 5688

I don't want to repeat myself, as I said at FAD, I totally agree with
your proposal, Joerg: it will really improve ambassadors experience.

Maybe a IRC meeting or something similar could help figuring out all
the details in order to make it running!

Thank you for the amazing job and for the great idea!

Regards

Francesco Ugolini