[Ambassadors] About Fedora Contribution and probation

gnu boi gnu.boi at gmail.com
Mon Nov 17 06:05:01 UTC 2008

Ok thanks, everyone for reply to my post.
I have also been contributing and will be contributing to open-source
and fedora project. And finally i myself is happy to join fedora
project as fedora ambassador. And hope this time release party will
find my presentation great. And after doing something i will be
posting to the list. And again thanks

GNuBOi
Ujjwol Lamichhane