[Ambassadors] Guidance

Satyajit Ranjeev satyajit at nerdshack.com
Mon Nov 17 14:54:51 UTC 2008

Hi all,

	I have been in the list of ambassadors for quite some time, yet have
been dormant for the entire time. I do realise I should have taken up
initiatives. I stay in Bangkok, Thailand and am currently working on
setting up Linux in a school here. I am creating an Intra-net Web
application based on Perl, Apache, MySQL and Linux (Fedora).

	I really do not know how to contribute to this wonderful community. I
am not very sure where I could help. I am an RHCE, and know Perl to a
decent extent. I am picking up python and a lot of mysql as my work
demands that. I am very interested in high-performance clusters.

	I do distribute cds to my friends and known associates and do speak to
people about it constantly. But I want to do more. It would be really
great if one of you could advice me how I could contribute to the fedora
community.

Thanks in advance,

Satyajit Ranjeev.

http://satyajitranjeev.wordpress.com