[Ambassadors] Default home page template.

susmit shannigrahi thinklinux.ssh at gmail.com
Tue Nov 18 12:19:48 UTC 2008

.

>> it´s very nice, please add it to the Default User Template - AMA Team is happy
>> about this, thanks!

Don't you think we need a bit more discussion before changing such an
important page?
I have absolutely no issue with the change, but when things are done
in a haste, they tend to go wrong.

For example, in this new template
1. There is no option for updating one's photo. Why so? Isn't a
picture important?
2. Contact information is repeated twice. What is the use of that?

Can we please get the original one back and discuss over this new one?
Once settled, we can move to the new template.
Hope you understand.
Thanks.

Susmit.

ssh