[Ambassadors] Default home page template.

JoergSimon jsimon at fedoraproject.org
Tue Nov 18 12:58:30 UTC 2008

Am Dienstag, 18. November 2008 13:19:48 schrieb susmit shannigrahi:
> Don't you think we need a bit more discussion before changing such an
> important page?

Thanks to bring this up - obviously i underrated this important template. What
do you think how long should we discuss about it?

> I have absolutely no issue with the change, but when things are done
> in a haste, they tend to go wrong.
> For example, in this new template
> 1. There is no option for updating one's photo. Why so? Isn't a
> picture important?
> 2. Contact information is repeated twice. What is the use of that?

Every Contributor is free to correct that!

> Can we please get the original one back and discuss over this new one?

Done by you already.

> Once settled, we can move to the new template.
> Hope you understand.

Sure! I would be happy if you can take care for it, please contact Cassmodiah
in #fedora-mktg, so that we can make it the right way this time.
Thanks for your help!

CU

--
Joerg (kital) Simon
jsimon at fedoraproject.org
http://kitall.blogspot.com
Key Fingerprint:
3691 0989 2DCA 58A2 8D1F 2CAC C823 558E 5B5B 5688