[Ambassadors] Final release planning meeting

Karsten 'quaid' Wade kwade at redhat.com
Tue Nov 18 22:43:57 UTC 2008

Tomorrow at 1800 UTC is the final release planning meeting for F10.
These are new (since F9) meetings to touch base with each sub-project
involved in the release process[0].  It gives a chance to talk about:

* What our group is doing that others should know about
* What we need to know or have to be successful at that release
  activity

For example, Ambassadors are planning release parties and writing
whimsical release announcements from the talking points[1].

In the upcoming meeting, I'm going to cover Ambassadors for Max.  Is
there anything the Ambassadors or FAMSCo want me to cover in that
meeting?

Thanks - Karsten

[0] For example: http://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-advisory-board/2008-October/msg00075.html
[1] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Releases/Announcements/TalkingPoints