[Ambassadors] F10 Release Events Flyers

Kam kam at kamsalisbury.com
Thu Nov 20 12:19:16 UTC 2008

-----Original Message-----

From:  "Paul W. Frields" <stickster at gmail.com>
Subj:  Re: [Ambassadors] F10 Release Events Flyers
Date:  Wed Nov 19, 2008 11:12 pm
Size:  1K
To:  fedora-ambassadors-list at redhat.com

On Wed, 2008-11-19 at 22:07 +0100, Francesco Ugolini wrote:
> Thanks to the Art Team, here a flyer to promote your Release Event.
>
> The link is https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Artwork/F10Themes/Solar#Fedora_10_.28X.29_Release_Poster
> : I hope you'll enjoy the cool graphic and I hope it could help you
> spread the Fedora word.
>
> Regards
>
> Francesco Ugolini
>
> p.s. My thanks to Gianluca Varisco to give me the link

Actually guys, this is one piece of graphics that was *not* approved by
the Artwork team.  The font used isn't complementary with our logo or
design principles, and the text that's there isn't right either.

I would rather people not use this design for a release poster.  If
anyone wants to ask the Artwork team to review and fix it, though, that
would be fine! :-)

--
Paul W. Frields

--- attachment signature.asc ---

--- attachment noname 2.txt ---

--- message truncated ---

Whoops! I did not know to wait for an "approved" flyer.

Also, I did not plan on faces for the live CDs at the release event. I am just using a marker... Maybe I will use a sponge stamp since I have some blue paint. I am not sure if the blue paint is color matched to be Fedora blue though! Will some ninja attack me for using a not exact color or all approved graphics?

--
Kam
http://kamsalisbury.com