[Ambassadors] local Portland, Oregon Meeting?

subaruboi at hotmallo.com subaruboi at hotmallo.com
Mon Nov 24 00:56:53 UTC 2008

Fantastic! Thank you Matt, yeah i have seen their website. However, I
would like to start something as well. I used to run Fedora on my Mac Mini
till it died last week. And I have CentOS on my server... so I do not have
anything "Fedorasih" right now. But, just a little group to get together
talk about geeky stuff at a Coffee Shop or something once a week month or
what not.....

Thank You

Derek

On Sun, 23 Nov 2008 16:50:24 -0800, "Matt McKenzie"  wrote: Hello,

I am in Portland OR also, I don't know of any Fedora specific meetings,
but there is Portland Linux User Group (www.pdxlinux.org [1]).
Let me know what happens with this, if you start something I'll help where
I can.

 2008/11/23

Is there anyone in the Portland, Oregon area that has a "monthly meeting"
or some sort? If there is not, I would like to start hosting one.

Contact me if anyone is interested!

Derek Piazza

Portland, Oregon USA

Matt M.