[Ambassadors] I will vote for Padula for Famsco

Alejandro Acosta aacosta at fedoraproject.org
Mon Nov 24 20:19:04 UTC 2008

Although I identify all of the nominees as excellent collaborators of the
project, my highest vote is going to be for Rodrigo Padula for a seat in the
Famsco.

This isn't only because of the importance that all regions be represented in
the committee, but also because I know the work that Rodrigo has done for
the project and I have myself experienced his commitment and support.
I also know that there are other excellent ambassadors in the region working
hard for our common purpose, but at this time it is my belief that Rodrigo
being at famsco assures continuity to the project of consolidating Fedora in
our region.
Rodrigo is a young man with a lot of tasks and responsibilities but he
always manages things up so he can attend them in an excellent manner.

María in Venezuela, Diego in Colombia, Neville in Nicaragua, Juan in México
and many others in the region we had witnessed this effort very closely, so
I invite you all to vote for Padula so the steps he has taken would lead to
a successful achievement of the started activities.

I recognize that all nominees are excellent persons in our team, this is why
I won't mention everyone of them because it wouldn't be fair to skip one of
them or to mention less merits that they deserve,  but I will throw an
exception and say that Larry Cafiero "the free software guy" is also a great
option to represent us. Larry, you've got my vote.

Thank you all for your enthusiasm

--
Alejandro Acosta
Fedora Ambassador / Chihuahua, MX