[Ambassadors] I will vote for Padula for Famsco

Mathieu Bridon (bochecha) bochecha at fedoraproject.org
Tue Nov 25 08:43:11 UTC 2008

> On Mon, Nov 24, 2008 at 8:38 PM, Rodrigo Padula de Oliveira
> <rodrigopadula at projetofedora.org> wrote:
>>
>> Thank you Guys!
>>
>> I promise! I will do my best to improve the Fedora in our region and in
>> the rest of the world!
>>

> Well, my support is not just for voting day. Count me in for promote
> Fedora in our region.

Well, I'm sure Rodrigo is doing a tremendous work, but seeing this kind of
threads on this list is kind of disturbing me...

I mean, shouldn't this list be about coordinating our efforts for
promoting Fedora ?

I didn't know this included electoral campaign.

Opinions about candidates should be expressed through the FAS voting
system or each one's personal blog IMHO, not by filling more an already
high-traffic list. We are 619 approved Ambassadors, what's gonna happen if
each one of us starts campaigning for his preferred candidate, commenting
on others threads, etc. ?

My problem is not about campaign per se, it's about the purpose of this
list, and the fact that this thread seems totally out of it.

Sorry for the rant :)

Regards,

Mathieu Bridon (bochecha)
French Fedora Ambassador