[Ambassadors] Fedora Ambassador

Charles Peng linux.usrs at gmail.com
Tue Nov 25 15:52:34 UTC 2008

Hi, Joerg,

Your email has been received and I read it carefully just now. Fedora 10's
out, thanks for your hard work.

I am new to Fedora and Linux, I started using Fedora system from Fedora 9,
it means I only use fedora for half an year. Fedora 9 is my first time to
try Linux in the real sense. Fedora 9 is such an excellent linux distro that
I like it so much, that's why I joined in as a Fedora Ambassador, what I
wanted to do this at that time was just to prompt Fedora in China Mainland.

Thanks Bbbush (Yuan Yijun), with his leadership and help, we finally
established our own fedora-cn Forum, I participated, actually, the forum is
currently hosted in my Bluehost account, but, I did only a little.

Although I really like Fedora, and want to introduce it to others, and did
something to reach this goal, but it's ineffective (only little).

I'm new to Fedora (and I didn't major in computer, Linux or IT), how and
what do you think I can do to help build a Chinese fedora community? I will
do what I can do to help prompt Fedora in China.

If you have any suggestions, please kindly tell me, Fedora 10 brings us a
lot of latest Linux features, how can I introduce them to have a try, except
introducing it in my own blog?

Sorry, Joerg, it's neally 00:00 our time, so maybe I will be late to reply
you, it's as eariliest as 8 hours later...