[Ambassadors] Fedora 10 Local Release Announcement - KKLUG

Richard Mayhew richard at splash.co.za
Tue Nov 25 21:08:04 UTC 2008

Hi,

Just scanned through the document and I think it looks pretty hot, just
not sure if one can use the "Solar" Graphic.

Would it be possible to obtain an editable copy which I could customise
for my local community? Is there any official plugs that I could send to
my local media for publication?

Regards
Richard