[Ambassadors] Release Parties

Francesco Ugolini fugolini at fedoraproject.org
Tue Nov 25 21:22:08 UTC 2008

Fedora 10 is out: now it's time to promote around the world this new
amazing release, made by the work of great people for everyone.

I wish all the release events owners and attendees to enjoy this
experience, thanking them for the big help they are giving to the
whole community.

I invite you to blog about your release event and let FAmSCo know if
there are problems/issues and whatever you need.

Thank you very much, enjoy the party!

Francesco Ugolini

p.s. I hope to give you soon the promised RE map (I'm waiting for datas).