[Ambassadors] Release Parties

Hector Alfonso Gonzalez Ramirez hagr182 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 25 23:09:56 UTC 2008

Indeed it,s time to start promoting F10, congrats to all the project
members, F10 is an amazing OS, from the art department to the programmers,
congrats to you all, keep up the good work.

On a side note, Im writing an article about F10, so the question is: Which
working enviroment do you ambassadors prefer?? Is it gnome, kde, xcfe or the
"olpc like" sugar??

Thanks in advance, I´ll send you guys a copy on the article once its
finished and ready to be published (more likely next week, as I finish to
"max-test" fedora and gather enough user data).

And to our american team members, happy thanksgiving, enjoy you holiday, my
best for you and your families.

Regards,
Hector Gonzalez