Status of Chinese Fedora community (was: Re: [Ambassadors] Fedora Ambassador)

Yuan Yijun bbbush.yuan at gmail.com
Wed Nov 26 00:28:55 UTC 2008

2008/11/25 JoergSimon <jsimon at fedoraproject.org>

> The Chinese Community has grown much in the last month and i want to ask you Charles, is there a chance that you can help us by building a structured local Community in
> China?

I'd like to invite every Chinese ambassador on this list to answer
some question (please follow this email):

1. What do you think about the status of Chinese Fedora community?
2. What is the best "structural" approach we should have, in order to
make the community bigger and stronger?

Please provide as much as detail, so FAmSCo and FP lead can know more
about the situation, then we can get better guidance from them.

I was asking for suggestion about a "suggested structure" on the list,
a lengthy response[1] from Max worth reading.

> You will get all our support and i have the promise from Paul that you will
> get the support from the Project Lead also.

Thanks!

--
bbbush ^_^

[1] https://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-ambassadors-list/2008-November/msg00206.html