[Ambassadors] F10 CDs in EMEA

Diaa Radwan diaa.radwan at gmail.com
Wed Nov 26 14:00:55 UTC 2008

On Wed, Nov 26, 2008 at 2:44 PM, Max Spevack <mspevack at redhat.com> wrote:
> If you're in EMEA and need some F10 CDs, please send me an email off-list
> with your address and quantity.

As I have stated earlier, we will have 3 fedora release parties in
Egypt, the dates will be between 9 and 18 of December. If that
possible to have 150-200 CD for the  three events, it would be great.
One of the events will be held in Helwan University which I have gave
Fedora day before 9 release. so I expect more attendees this time.

The address is '3  Salah Jahin St., from Ahmed Orabi St., Behind Omar
Afandi, El-Mohandessin, Cairo'.

I'll need some fedora cool stuff so we can have a lot of give away this time.

Thanks