[Ambassadors] F10 CDs in EMEA

Gerold gerold at lugd.org
Wed Nov 26 15:30:19 UTC 2008

T give you a view what the FAD last year (in 2007)did ...

We decided to ask for producing 500 DvDs for the 4 biggest events in
Europe ....

and as far as I remember, we send out of this bunch to some smaller events

Regards

Gerold

BtW.: Producing such a bunch of Medias also decreses our budget for (imho)
more important activities we like to pay for (accomodation, Stickers,
Meals a.so.). But this also my personal opinion.