[Ambassadors] time for free media supply to ambassadors (India) ??

satish eerpini at gmail.com
Wed Nov 26 17:48:21 UTC 2008

> i am also fedora ambassador in INDIA, i am leaving here in Region of
> Meerut, i am getting a huge number of fedora request, can you please
> let me know how much time we can get feodra 10 DVDs ,
Susmit even I was going to ask the same question, how long would it be
before we could have the Fedora DVDs in our hands ?
all my friends here and my mates at lug are eager to try out the new
version, and ya its all because of how much I have told them about what
Fedora 10 is going to bring along , ... they want to try it out
hands-on ;-) !
--
http://satish.playdrupal.com