[Ambassadors] [Fwd: [FOSDEM] FOSDEM 2009: Call for devrooms, stands and lightning talks]

Gerold Kassube gerold at lugd.org
Thu Nov 27 20:35:07 UTC 2008

Hi there around!

same procedure as every year ...
I looked around (also talkes with Marko) and think (no I'm pretty sure!)
that I want to sleep (as last year) in the
http://www.marriott.com/hotels/travel/brubr-renaissance-brussels-hotel/
Who also will from when to when?
Btw.: Max and I (whole Board of Fedora EMEA e.V.) have a smaller meeting
in front of FOSDEM with some other guys ...

Everyone takes care by himself, or should somebody else takes the lead
to order the rooms we need?

regards

Gerold