[Ambassadors] Release Events Budget Preview - Last Call

Kam Salisbury kam at kamsalisbury.com
Wed Oct 1 23:58:21 UTC 2008

I would like to understand the budget need better so that I could do a
small Release Party with the Philly Linux Meet-Up group.

They have a venue in center city Philly so the only cost for the
aproximately 10-20 attendees would be...

$40 Snacks and sodas of some kind
$10 Blank CDR media for FD10 Live CDs (I read through all the logo
guides, am I clear to just put a small Fedora sticker type label on
them?)
$??? Shirts, stickers, hats? (I am not sure how I get these items or
if I should investigate having them locally produced)

I already have all the equipment necessary to provide a "make a
fedora-live usb" station as well as provide a demonstration platform.

I plan on giving a short presentation highlighting the major
improvements offered by the latest Fedora, say about 15 minutes in
length.

- --
Kam Salisbury
http://kamsalisbury.com