[Ambassadors] Special visitors at the upcoming NA Ambassadors meetings

David Nalley david at gnsa.us
Fri Oct 3 14:13:14 UTC 2008

In case you didn't read the minutes of the most recent NA Ambassadors meeting:

The NA Ambassadors meetings will have visitors over the next few
weeks. These visitors will be representatives from other projects
within Fedora. The will attempt to educate us on the specific 'Join'
process for their project as well as tasks they have that are suited
for new users. Since one of the purposes of the Ambassador project is
to recruit and foster new contributors we figured that we at least
need to be familiar with the quirks for those projects.

The first will be Máirín Duffy (mizmo) from the Art team at the
October 7 meeting at 2100 EDT (October 8, 0100 UTC) in #fedora-meeting

We already have Docs and QA/Bug Triaging lined up as well, and we will
get others lined up in the coming weeks.

We cordially invite anyone/everyone to attend this meeting regardless
of your geographic location.

Homework for NA Ambassadors:
Please go check out http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Artwork and other
Art team pages BEFORE THE MEETING. Read what's there and be ready to
ask questions, particularly if something isn't clear to you.