[Ambassadors] FAMNA Meetings - Follow Guidelines

Rashadul Islam irashadul at gmail.com
Sat Oct 4 06:18:34 UTC 2008

Couple things on this thread:

1) Please make he/her to read Roberts Rules who wants to/will chair a
meeting. It could someway better to understand how to chair a meeting
without any hesitation.
         -->  I know our meeting is informal, but to me it should be very
formal because of our large community. More than, the log is available to
all Ambassadors.
2) If the chair is new to the meeting, then he/she should be inform the
guidelines of the meeting at least couple days before.
3) The agenda should be send to all when the meeting notification will send
to the respected list.
4) There should be always 2 person at the meeting :
          a) Chair : Check if the meeting is going by the rules and
guidelines as described. Finally, he will be the person who  make sure the
meeting and its participants respects all the rules or people related to
Fedora and its maintenance.

          b) President of the meeting : Who will lead the meeting